Client is a Global Company that provide Economic Consulting Services to companies around the world. They are expanding their Middle East operations (in JLT area) and are looking for a BD Coordinator to support their sales team.
- To support the sales team to ensure they achieve the sales target set for the office.
- Search for leads and create target list of prospects for the BD team to contact.
- Assist with writing contracts and proposals.
- Contacting clients to provide free trials of the service.
- Event coordination, logistics and keeping check on office supplies. You will be involved in all areas of backup and support.
- A minimum 3 years work experience in the UAE.
- A hands on team player, you will happily turn your hand to any required activity from data entry, event coordination, answering phone calls, checking and maintaining office stock and supplies and eventually cold calling prospective clients.
- You will be keen to make an impact and prove your abilities.
- Qualification: Financial, business or economics degree. An interest in economics and a passion to develop a business is an advantage.
- Promotion prospects: this role can develop in to a Business Development Executive or Key Account Manager role for the person who impresses and proves their abilities.
- Arabic language skills are desirable but candidates must have excellent English writing and speaking skills.
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (AM)