Corporate Lawyer, Legal
AED40,000 to AED50,000 Per Month
An interesting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the leading law practices in the ME region.
- I am currently handling an interesting position for a top law firm in Dubai, UAE. My client is a leading firm, ranked top tier in many practice areas across the Middle East region, including Corporate/Commercial. At this time they are looking to hire a 5-8 years PQE Corporate Commercial Lawyer to develop and service their business in East Asia: China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Bilingual Mandarin/English language skills are essential.
- The role will suit an ambitious mid-senior level corporate lawyer who is keen to get more involved in practice and business development with the support of a leading brand and reputable firm.
- My client’s Corporate Commercial Practice is one of the largest and most comprehensive in the region, with Corporate Commercial lawyers in each of their locations, including Dubai, advising on a wide range of matters relating to mergers and acquisitions, commercial advice and agreements, corporate structuring and regulatory advice, capital markets/IPOs, family business structures and corporate governance. Their clients include global corporations, GCC listed and private corporations, governmental authorities, business enterprises, private equity firms and financial institutions.
- The firm specialises in advising major international corporations, Middle East banks and financial institutions, government organisations, businesses and families in their global operations and investments. It has particular expertise in arbitration & ADR, banking & finance, dispute resolution & litigation, IP & data security, shipping & aviation, project & infrastructure finance, real estate & construction, corporate & commercial, technology, media & telecommunications, insurance and private client.
Education and/or Experience
- East Asia Jurisdiction Qualification OR Common Law Jurisdiction Qualification essential
- Language: Fluent English AND Mandarin/Chinese
- 5-8 years PQE Corporate/Commercial Law experience
- Excellent business development skills/ability to forge new business relationships
- East Asia experience essential: a proven track record of successfully servicing and advising clients in the East Asian region
- The client is offering an attractive Tax-Free package, + Annual return flight to home country. + Medical insurance. (JC)