Our Client is looking for a Corporate Services Consultant to join their Dubai office. This is a key role for the business and will play an important part in growing the clientele and cross selling the organisation's services.
- You will be responsible for building client relationships of existing and new clients
- This is a sales role and you will identify a company with a corporate services requirement, make the initial approach, pitch for the business and conduct an assessment of the client's need.
- You will be tasked with marketing the business and their services worldwide.
- Deliver presentations and seminars on various corporate issues including trusts, tax and accounting.
- At least 3 years of trust and corporate services experience in the UAE.
- 2 years sales and relationship management experience handling family businesses, banks, accounting firms or law firms.
- Strong presentation skills. You will be personable, very presentable and highly knowledgeable in this area.
- Ability to manage relationships and develop referral networks through the professional services industry
- Able to work autonomously and deliver results. A commercial mind you will always be aware of the revenue you have helped to generate.
- Qualified Chartered Company Secretary is preferred. STEP membership and qualification is an advantage.
- Degree Qualification: Financial, accounting or legal degree is preferred.
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (AM)