Our Client has a fantastic opportunity to establish and manage a crowd funding project from inception to completion over a period of 6-9 months which promises to have a positive impact on society.
- Establish and manage a crowd funding project for a period of 6-9 months.
- Deliver maximum returns from the campaign.
- Understand crowd funding strategies in order to pinpoint the best method for maximising returns for the specific project.
- Project manage the campaign from start to finish ensuring all stakeholders are actively engaged.
- Responsible for working with a crowd funding agency to deliver exciting material and inviting landing page and Indiegogo page as well as comprehensive email marketing and social media engagement.
- Autonomous worker, with proven track record, capable of strategy development.
- Experience in social media, marketing and digital marketing for similar campaigns.
- Familiar with Indiegogo, Kickstarter and all relevant platforms and agencies involved in this area.
- Candidates will ideally be on spouse or family visa.
- Arabic is desirable although not a prerequisite
- Preference will be given to candidates who are available immediately.
Contract role: 6-9 months
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (AM)