A Responsible Executive Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner, expected to work on a one-to-one basis with executive on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working and private life and communication.
Positive minded, problem solving, stress resilient, proactive, open to new experiences, trustworthy, loyal, assertive and with strong leadership if needed while generally agreeable and compliant, orderly, accountable and self disciplned, a high performing Executive Assistant with the drive to go beyond what’s expected, the confidence that allows leadership to keep moving forward and delegating, exceptional organizational skills, and strong intellectual abilities; must be able to anticipate the needs of others, see the big picture, and possess both the tangible and intangible traits that comprise a powerful asset to a workplace.
- Answer, filter and direct phone calls
- Answer, filter, write and distribute email
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan and, if required, attend meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute correspondence, reports memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Occasionally attend business dinings
- Occasionally attend business travels
- Occasionally manage personal life matters.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Excellent Italian / English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask, time manage and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Extreme attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Flexibility to work, if occasionally required, at late hours or over weekends
- High School Degree in Relevant Disciplines and min. 10 years of experience as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant positions, preferably with some past exposure to GCC countries.
- PA Diploma/Certification or Higher Education would be considered an advantage. English and Italian language CEFR level C2. Arabic language would be considered an advantage.
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (TM)