Multinational Organisation in Dubai which provides services to clients from various business sectors in North America, Middle-East and Africa.
The Assistant Business Partner will support the Business Partner on all finance functions for Africa regions, and will be responsible for assisting with the following:
- Providing Bid/CST with financial information
- Billing cycle
- Invoices, Accounts Receivable reporting and Collections
- Submission of all contractor payroll information to Finance Support team
- Preparation of the P&L
- Maintaining and reporting for balance sheet items (including Fixed-Assets/Pre-Paid/Deposits and Accruals)
- Monitoring and reporting on Cash Flow forecasting
- Petty cash, consolidation of cash ledgers and cash requests (expense reports)
- Tax compliance
- Some travel to Africa will be required
- Fluent English and French Speaker
- Knowledge of Africa markets
- Relevant Finance qualification. (Diploma/Post Grad level Preferred)
- Must have advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint would be advantageous.
- 5 years (min) experience in a Finance role
- CPA, CA, ACA is a plus.
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (KA)