Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Director of our Retail Client will be a critical component of the executive team in leading the Group to continuously improve and evolve the way that the business operates.
With help from your extensive retail background, you will take on a highly visible and strategic role as the financial leader. On a day-to-day basis, you will be a trusted and highly valued advisor to the CEO and other leaders to help drive organizational growth and change to ensure continued top line revenue growth, margin enhancement end ensure International Financial compliance.
You will contribute to setting strategic business priorities, capital allocation, and provide expertise on all financial matters affecting the company, including international tax reduction planning.
This is an international role involving travel for around 3-5 days every two months to different countries.
- Ensure financial policy implementation and compliance throughout all the countries
- Responsible for the Audit process Execute the corporate strategy and act as a key interface with internal and external stakeholders, including the private equity investor.
- Play a key role in the growth and success of the company, ensuring the appropriate capital structure and balance sheet is in place to fund the company’s growth
- Establish KPIs to measure success and communicate results to support the business growth
- An emphasis on profitability and margin focus will be key.
- Manage and direct all financial requirements associated with the PE investor
- Preparation and release of timely, accurate financial statements and all regulatory financial reports;
- Provide strategic analysis of acquisitions and support structuring, negotiating and financing of deals.
- Liaise with bankers and the broader investment community.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal controls in compliance with IFRS requirements.
- Direct the annual financial planning process.
- Analyze and provide information to management pertaining to product profitability and margins, cash flow, cost controls and expenses.
- Support and enhance the company culture of collaboration, team work, and excellence.
- Recruit, train and lead the finance team.
- 15 years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Retail experience is essential
- Ideally experienced in both private and public sectors
- International accounting experience preferred.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment strong operational focus and a creative thinker.
- Ability to navigate through complex financial situations to maximize results.
- Strong systems, process and best practices experience.
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (LV)