Our Client is a Family Office, seeking an Arabic speaking Finance Manager to oversee the Accounts and Private Wealth Matters. We’re searching for someone who can work in a small team, with minimal supervision.
Only candidates who have hands-on experience of dealing with UK PROPERTY and its associated taxes will be considered.
- Monitoring all the accounting transactions
- Deal with all expenses
- Handle all contracts related to Security, Cleaning, Consultancy, Annual Maintenance, etc.
- Month end process, which includes billings, collections, provisions, interest cost allocations, staff cost allocations, pre-payments, reconciliations
- Ensures the Insurance needs for all personal assets are fully covered;
- Ensures timely processing of all payments including payroll to the bank.
- Work alongside the Investment Manager for details of latest acquisitions
- Handle statutory audit process.
- Provides advice to family on stock market, real estate information, credit cards, etc.
- Liaising with banks for facilities for family members.
- Liaising with U.K government authorities, Lawyers and Tax consultants for various properties belonging to the family members.
- Liaising with property management firms & maintenance on all issues pertaining to the properties
- Cash flow management
- Ensuring all accounts are adequately funded
- Preparation of various MIS reports
- Only candidates who have hands-on experience of dealing with UK PROPERTY and its associated taxes will be considered.
- Arabic speakers only
- Candidates must have spent time living in the UK
- Experience of UK stock exchange, credit cards, banks, and UK laws
- Qualified Accountant
- Min 5 years experience in a medium sized organisation’s finance dept.
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (LV)