Inspire Selection is recruiting a young, career-hungry, young and ambitious Financial Planning Analyst for our client in the FMCG Industry.
Due to diversification of the existing team, our client has asked us to target candidates from Europe or the Arab countries only.
- Ensure that the monthly management reports are analysed and circulated on time.
- Prepare variance analysis explaining the reasons for major movements in revenue & expenses between budget, actual and previous month.
- Highlight areas of improvement within the business from a cost control perspective.
- Closely work with FC to complete Annual Budget & Quarterly Forecasts.
- Support FC by providing accurate management accounting information for pricing decisions.
- Prepare financial justification for all capital expenditure proposals submitted by FC.
- Adhoc reports and analysis as required by the Management.
- Candidates should have proven experience in FP&A (3 years in this role) working for a multinational company.
- FMCG industry
- Fully chartered accountant
- Western, European or Arabic nationals
- Living in Dubai currently
- Aged 25-30 yrs
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (LV)