My client is a Leading Group providing Consulting Services with expertise in Retail, FMCG, Hospitality and Automotive.
- Develop the group HR strategy in line with the Group’s business objectives
- Initiate the HR business plan that acts as a platform to roll out programs that all the business entities will use.
- Act a Business Partner, by working closely with each business entity and act as an advisor on various operational matters and challenges to support their business.
- Development of Comp & Benefits structure to drive revenues & impact profitability and increase employees’ rewards and recognition
- Design differentiated sourcing specific to individual brands, personality and skills to attract the right talent
- Identify the right psychometric assessment tool that best fit the group’s various entities and roles for assessment
- Establish the employee voice through designing employee engagement survey to impact organizational growth, measure and increase employee engagement level
- Establish learning organization by having bespoke programs in order to gain competitive edge in the market and maintain high level of standards
- Create and maintain culture, through defining the company’s core values and mission
- Design a performance management system in order to drive business results, talent development and succession planning
- Define the talent management framework.
To be considered for this role you need to have the following key skills and requirements:
- A minimum of 10 year’s experience working in a similar role in the Retail, Hospitality or Automotive Industry
- You need to have experience working in Dubai
- Fluency in Arabic is advantageous
- You need to possess strong business partnering skill and be able to influence
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (RG)