My client is a Leading Telecommunications Company with their Regional Head office based in Doha and they are looking to hire an experienced HR Director who will be reporting directly to the CEO.
As HR Director, you will be responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of the HR Department.
- Supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development and Employee Engagment
- Effectively plan, design, develop and evaluate HR related initiatives that support organisational strategic goals.
- Lead Performance Management, Talent Assessment and effective Labour Relationships
To be considered for this role you need to be an experienced HR Director and ideally have worked in the Telecommunications or similar industry.
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent English communication skills, fluency in Arabic would be advantageous
- Experience of working in the Middle East
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (RG)