Fully accountable & responsible for the Computer Systems (Hardware, Software, Applications & Servers) within the company, overseeing installation, server management, ensuring backup systems operate effectively, purchasing hardware and software, providing the ICT technology infrastructures for the organization, managing/implementing information systems as per the business requirement, manage company websites, disaster recovery planning, CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management Application) implementation/support, managing Call Centre, maintain Client Asset Management via CAFM & managing Data Centre, contributing to organizational policy regarding quality standards, support business processes and strategic planning.
ERP and CAFM applications. Well versed in implementation, customization and usage of Concept 500/Evolution and Microsoft Dynamics AX as a minimum.
Facilities Management/Service/Hospitality Sector
Reporting to the GM and leading a team you will be responsible for the implementation of technology, directing the work of systems and workflow automation, developers, support specialists and other computer-related contractors. This role requires experience and technical expertise, coupled with an understanding of business and management principles.
The role is very diverse and will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality and ensuring that ICT facilities meet these needs
- Planning, developing and implementing the ICT budget to ensure cost effectiveness
- Researching and installing new systems
- Guaranteeing the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, print services, PABX and email provision
To be considered for this role the candidate must;
- Have significant experience in a similar role and be educated to degree level or post-graduation level
- All round IT people Management abilities Infrastructure, Applications, ERP. eCommerce and Networking
- Be able to combine project, business and relationship management skills in order to facilitate stakeholder groups
- Have deep knowledge of ERP and CAFM applications. Well versed in implementation, customization and usage of Concept 500/Evolution and Microsoft Dynamics AX as a minimum
- Have worked in an organization in the service/hospitality sector with at least 5 years’ experience in the FM sector
- Have full lifecycle implementation and upgrade experience in mid to large scale ERP projects;
- Lead with documenting and implementing workflow automation
- Have proven project management experience with enterprise-wide Microsoft and database systems design, architecture and implementation
- Have expert level experience in managing Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory Forests, Windows Server systems including SQL servers, Windows registry, Microsoft Office 365, TCP/IP network trouble shooting and others
- Be experienced in a well-structured life cycle management process of implementation of changes in application systems. This includes project management and portfolio management processes
- Proven experience in migrating systems, databases and applications to a Cloud environment
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (BM)