An Established Firm in the Financial World has an immediate appointment for a hands on PR & Corporate Communications professional.
- To manage all public relations, media relations, internal and external corporate communications
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will be the only person dealing with this field in the company so you must be senior enough to have the experience, knowledge and media relations, but also have an attitude of being hands on and getting the job done yourself.
- All press releases, editorials and copy will be the responsibility of this candidate written in both English and Arabic.
- You will represent the company in front of the media and you must be comfortable appearing in English & Arabic media and conducting press interviews. Previous experience of this is mandatory.
- You will also be responsible for managing the social media of the company and coming up with the most appropriate strategy in which to achieve the company's objectives.
- At least 8 years experience in corporate communications and PR.
- Candidates must have a minimum 5 years work experience in the GCC.
- Strong media relations for both Arabic and English media across the GCC and ideally internationally.
- A "can do" attitude, you will lead from the front and use your experience in a hands on way to ensure all relevant information is sent out to all necessary stakeholders.
- In-house PR and corporate communications experience is an absolute must, ideally within a financial firm in the UAE.
- Personality is crucial in this position. My client is not looking for someone who is looking for a job, they are looking for someone who can utilise their skills and experience to make a positive impact on the organisation and make a difference.
- You will be a strong, confident public speaker. Able to think on your feet when being interviewed and have previous experience of dealing with interviews from English and Arabic media.
- A postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- Candidates must be fluent in English and Arabic.
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (AM)