My client, a huge retail conglomerate in the region is looking for an experienced Real Estate Manager for their Retail and Hospitality divisions.
- The role is based in Kuwait, so they are looking for an Arabic speaker as all contracts will be in Arabic. The role is to:
- Manage the existing properties and leases
- Manage all lease renewals with Landlords
- Secure new property locations for new store/outlet openings
- Negotiate terms for new locations
- My client needs someone who really knows the local market, knows the pricing per sq/m and has good relationships with the landlords in order to secure the best space and price possible.
- Extensive experience working with malls and landlords is essential, so you must have a strong network.
- You will have full responsibility to handle all contracts, so you must be an excellent negotiator with a strong attention to detail.
We apologize that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every single application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (CS)