A leading Law Firm are looking for an experienced HR professional to join their Dubai office as HR Manager. Your main responsibilities will be to act as a HR business partner and provide commercial and proactive HR advice to the business, and to help execute the region’s people management strategies.
- Previous experience of HR at Advisor/Manager level, ideally with a professional services or legal background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numeracy skills
- High level of HRIS and Excel skills.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on any employee relations issues, policies and procedures.
- Flexible and proactive approach.
- Exceptional organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
- Graduate or equivalent and ideally GCIPD qualified (or working towards completion of CIPD).
- Must present a professional, friendly and client-focused approach at all times.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to persuade and influence key stakeholders
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (RG)