An interesting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the leading real estate practices in the ME region.
- A very interesting role has arisen to work for one of the ME region's top tier firms, within their Jeddah Office in Saudi Arabia. The firm has a very large presence across the Middle East and is one of the most reputable brands, annually appearing tier 1 on legal 500 in many practice areas including Real Estate.
- At this time, they are looking for an experienced Senior Real Estate Lawyer to take a lead role within the Jeddah practice. This person will solely manage RE transactions for Jeddah and the surrounding region which is a fast growing part of KSA. The firm deal with many large scale developments and projects and are keen to find a Western/Common Law trained and qualified lawyer who has solid experience advising on strata developments. This person should also be a confident, competent and successful lawyer, able to work with a high level of autonomy as this will be the lead RE role within this location. The work will focus on non-contentious real estate matters including property transactions, real estate/strata development, Leasing, JV’s and corporate structuring within a real estate context. There is huge growth potential for this role and the right candidate will have excellent business development skills as well as exceptional relationship management abilities.
- The firm's award-winning RE Practice provides a comprehensive range of property legal services. Their team of well-respected lawyers harness an impressive blend of western and regional qualifications, contentious and non-contentious experience and bilingual capability, regularly consulted by governmental authorities on the content and drafting of new real estate laws and regulations.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bilingual Arabic English/Language Skills
- Western/Common Law Jurisdiction Qualification preferred but any Arab state Law Society Admission is Acceptable.
- 7 + PQE Real Estate/Property Law experience
- GCC real estate law experience essential
- Saudi Arabia Market experience preferred
- Excellent business development skills/ability to forge new business relationships
The Client is offering an attractive Tax-Free package, + Annual return Flight to Home Country. + Medical insurance. (+ Relocation Assistance if necessary)
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (JC)