Our Client is a one Dubai’s Leading eCommerce Organisations with a passion for delivering quality service to portal users.
- Provide leadership in identifying, assessing and managing technology needs for the company
- To lead and manage a team of software developers, supporting them in building & maintaining the goal of making it an industry leading Web portal in the classifieds/eCommerce segment.
- To develop a strategy for the team to meet the company’s goals and objectives, and to improve the quality of the service it delivers internally and externally.
- To plan and monitor the successful implementation of this strategy. Responsible for the quality and technical approach taken by team members, ensuring it is in-line with the company strategy – and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the team, where individuals take ownership and are fastidious and proud of delivering excellence and quality.
- Create and support cross-functional teams for needs assessment, decision-making, technology support, professional development and other aspects of a large portal development
- To develop in-house CRM/ERP tools or suggest and implement 3rd party solutions as required for operations.
- To develop in-house MIS & BI tools or suggest & implement 3rd party solutions as required for operations.
- Minimum of a master’s degree in a related field
- A senior level software developer with strong and successful technical lead experience
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills, as well as speaking and presentation skills
- Experience of leading a team of developers
- A high level of open source experience, specifically in PHP & Python development, but also a full and broad knowledge of all Open Source platforms & applications
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages and methodologies
- Advanced level of understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 as well as previous iterations of these languages
- Experience of managing, directing and motivating staff to deliver projects with stretching scope and objectives
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Experience at advising key stakeholders at senior and board level
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (BM)