Inspire Selection has a unique mandate to search for Indian Nationals, experts in Tax, who are looking to relocate back to India before 2018.
Our client would consider Tax experts who are either in Big 4, or working inhouse in a Tax Manager level role.
Manage the effective and efficient operation of all direct tax processes, as well as the provision of expertise regarding indirect and personal taxes, audits, and dispute resolution, across operations within a dynamic portfolio of remote countries which currently covers some African or Middle East Countries.
You would be accountable for the management, quality and delivery of domestic tax work and resources within allocated portfolio of countries.
The principal accountabilities of this role are as follows:
- Accountable for the overall proper management of all taxes in allocated portfolio of countries irrespective of whether these are handled in his/her own organisation.
- Manage the overall effective and efficient operation of tax in allocated portfolio of countries.
- Work directly with Tax Authorities
- Manage and drive external engagements with relevant stakeholders to shape legislation and regulations affecting tax affairs
- Drive and support the new behaviours and ways of working to embed flexibility as a sustainable approach to the rapid and agile deployment of resources to high risk/value priorities within and across Tax.
- Roll-out the new review program with stakeholders in area of responsibility and embed related best practices across team and wider tax organisation.
- Support management of resources to achieve the targeted balance between dedication (to assigned business/function/process) and allocation (to other areas/projects).
- Big 4 training in a Tax department (min 4 yrs), currently Tax Manager in Big 4 OR a good sized MNC
- GCC / Middle East tax experience
- Indian National
- 12-14 yrs experience in pure Tax
- CA qualified
- Able to relocate to India around end of 2017
We apologise that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (LV)