Established training company in Dubai are currently recruiting a Training Operations Manager to help support the Sales and Consulting teams.
- Support the job costing process to ensure training is delivered within the agreed budget and scope of work that is stated.
- Support the production of proposal and pitch materials, to the highest standards, aligned with brand guidelines and within agreed time frames.
- Ensure all standard job costing and proposal templates are kept up to date and aligned with the associated content in the Content Library
- Ensure all material is produced to the highest standard and delivered on time and in line with company branding.
- Ensure all training content is maintained to the highest standards; identifying trends, technology, media, tools, applications and other enhancements for incorporation into all Training and Transforming products.
- Ensure work is fairly distributed between the Consultant work-force, with a minimum of 75% utilization of each Consultant.
- Identify product, industry, geographical and seasonal trends in order to set annual billable targets and early identification of Consultant recruitment needs
- Provide real-time data in Sales force to support agile decision making and action around Consultant utilization and company targets
- Lead ‘Power of Four’ meetings to optimize utilization
- Manage and Coach the Client Services Team members and ensure opportunities for development and growth, thereby maintaining and growing the companies life culture
- Highly skilled verbal and written English skills
- Experience with sales force is beneficial.
- Strong scheduling, planning & logistics skills
- Previously worked in an international company
- Strong moral compass and a passion for life.
We apologize that we cannot reply to everybody however we do guarantee that we look at every single application. If you haven’t had a response from us within 7 days, you can assume you haven’t been successful on this occasion. (KM)