An exciting opportunity has arose to work for leading property group in Dubai.
To secure the Group interests and rights from a legal perspective and provide legal opinion on contractual agreements, claims, disputes with third parties.
- Draft, advise, review and negotiate core business agreements to conclude the relevant business within the legal requirements to serve and protect the interest of the Group and owners.
- Provide legal opinion to management related to claims and potential court cases.
- Represent and defend all leasing cases at the Dubai leasing committee to resolve the issues to ensure protection of the Group interests.
- Analyze and standardize the legal procedures for various Group businesses to ensure effective processing and to avoid future liability and secure Group company interests.
- Evaluate the performance of outside law firms to ensure quality of their work and fees in respect of cases transferred to them.
- Responsible for filing legal cases against defaulter clients and follow up proceedings and attending legal cases at the Attorney General's Office and Police departments.
- Draft all relevant legal documents for new companies set up including memorandum of Association, Service Agent agreement and any other legal documentation in relation with the company set up or management.
- Act as a Secretary General for the Group Board of Directors and follow up on the implementations of board resolutions with respective Group management.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors in Law
- Min 8 years PQE experience
- Knowledge of UAE Law within real estate, construction/projects and retail/malls
- Fluent in Arabic & English (Essential)
- Strong business commercial acumen