Our client is a NYSE Listed Company with an exceptional work environment. Looking to add another team member, this is an excellent opportunity to enter such a fantastic, well-known brand.
You will lead the 6 Sigma project team based overseas to improve critical business processes that drive financial results. Work with team members and others to scope complex projects, develop project plans and business cases.
Projects may include:
- Looking into new geographies to explore whether business would be feasible
- Onboarding of new employees
- Approve, file and implement paperwork to open new legal entities
- Oversee upgrade of IT systems
- Business modelling
- Organising and leasing of new office space
- Leads projects where the subject focus and solution are complex in nature, availability and attainability. Projects will involve efforts across many functional areas within a Business Unit and potentially across multiple Business Units.
- Leads improvement projects. Project leadership includes identifying opportunities, defining and financially justifying projects, launching project teams, managing team activities by using good project management, leading teams to execute projects using Design of Experiments and other methodology, tracking project status and results, removing and eliminating project barriers, and developing team members.
- Projects will improve the company’s ability to meet customer expectations, improve quality, reduce cycle times, reduce cost and increase profits.
- Identifies integration issues with other projects/processes and coordinates the improvements with the appropriate project/process owners to accomplish the project goals.
- Ensures projects are integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and business strategy
- Manages the development and maintenance of methods and systems for measuring the degree to which the project goals, objectives and metrics are being met. Provides the Project Sponsor with the results and takes corrective project action as required to improve on results below target
- Provides necessary training and coaching to team members to spread the base of 6 Sigma Problem Solving tools
- Ensures multi-channel communication throughout the organization. Keeps the Project Sponsor informed of project status and ensures the coordination of activities with other Black Belts. Captures project case histories that can be re-used for other projects
- Provides quantitative data indicating the scope of the operation including current year and forecast sales, net income, total assets controlled, number of personnel, operating budget, and any other quantitative factors which describe the scope of the operation
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them
- 6 Sigma Black Belt - Essential
- 10 years’ work experience in a large multinational company, ideally FTSE 100 or similar
- 5-10 year’s experience spent in general corporate Project Management
- Degree educated from a good university
- Ability to perform statistical analysis
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint user
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel internationally for a few weeks each year
- Results oriented change agent, who is an effective business systems thinker
- Manage risk and ambiguity on a project
- Influence the planning and management of critical process improvements
- Effectively select, coordinate and lead project improvement teams
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful (LV)