One of our clients is a growing, business advisory company, with sectors across M&A, Risk, Audit, Tax and Legal Services. They service clients across 3 continents
Now almost 20 years old, and being led by a dynamic entrepreneur, the business is still growing and hence the need to create a new senior level role overseeing the Risk Advisory and M&A Teams
?The role will oversee a team spread across India, Europe and the far East, involving up to 30% travel
Our client is looking for a young Manager from a European country, who is stepping up to a more senior level
- Strategically work with the Partner and team to drive profitable growth through network, influencing and action on pricing, new customer acquisition, business ventures, solution profitability
- Provide leadership to expand the Risk Advisory and M&A team through efficient deployment of internal & external Capabilities
- Lead appropriate financial Performance given to the M&A and Risk Advisory group, along with continuous Team’s review for both customer and profitable growth of the business segments
- Manage other Team members in order to ensure timely and accurate Projects deployment
- Upgrade Team skills matrix
- Collaborate with team of finance professionals located across several countries.
- Fluent in English and at least one other European language (German, French or Italian preferred)
- Must have lived and studied in western Europe
- Master Degree, Post Graduated, Accounting Qualification C.A. or C.P.A.
- Min 5 years in a senior level position in a top accountancy firm
- Experience in including experience in internal control financial reporting, COSO framework, SOX, governance and compliance.
- Should have handled multiple M&A transaction from buy side and sell side including post-merger integrations
- Extensive experience managing others, including demonstrated success in effectively leading and developing a team
- Prior Internal Audit and Risk Advisory work experience in Multinational environment is a must
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Ability to travel (30%) and interact successfully with a geographically diverse team
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)